How to Play BlackJack with Hard Hand Cards.
Reputed to be Hard Hand, it means that it is a hand that is difficult to play. Because the first two cards we receive have no A (Ace), and whenever in our hand there is no A and it is not a pair. You can play according to this step.
- If the total score does not exceed 8 points, always hit.
- If the total is 9 and the dealer’s face-up card is between 3-6, double your bet. Because we have a chance to get a 10-point card and win with a total of 19.
- If the total score is 10 points, and the dealer’s face-up card is 2-9 points, give Double Down. But if the other party has a higher score, hit fight.
- If our total is 11 and the dealer’s face-up card has 2-10 points, double down, but other than that, keep hitting.
- If the total score is 12 points, hit immediately, but if the other party scores the first card 4-6 points, stand because there is a high chance that the dealer will hit until the score exceeds 21 points.
- If our total points are 13-16 and the dealer has 2-6 points, stand first, but if the dealer has more points then hit.
- If we add 17-21 points to stand, don’t care how many points the other party will get. Because we have more than 90% chance of winning already.
Most people tend to focus on scoring as close to 21 as possible. But forgot to look at how to get the points he want. If anyone who has play 21 cards for a long time will understand. That the first two cards that we and the dealer get are important variables. That will give us a chance to lose or win in that turn. The cards that receive divide into 3 main types: Hard Hand, Soft Hand and Pair Cards, with each card having a different playing technique at UFABET.